BLT-105: Superb 7 Days Bali Land Tour Package 2020
7 Days Bali Land Tour Package gives you a more detailed look into Bali and an overview of Bali’s individuals, culture and points of interest.
It has a magnificent natural environment, rice terraces, a waterslide, a lively view of the volcano, traditional dances, beaches, arts and crafts, exciting water sports, beautiful sunsets and a peaceful environment.
Show TOUR DESCRIPTION »»»
7 days Bali Land Tour Promo requires visitors from the Southern travel to East, Central and Northern parts of Bali to visit the island’s most famous attractions such as Kintamani Volcano, Uluwatu Temple, Tegenungan Waterfalls, Ubud Art Villages, Tegalalang & Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Ulun Danu Temple, the Tanah Lot Temple, Jimbaran Beach, etc.
Within 7 days in Bali tourists will experience Bali’s celestial atmosphere, pure and natural. All admission fees, food, local taxes, Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle including English speaking guide / driver.
More to follow.
Go to 👉 Tour time estimation
BLT-105 Superb 7 Days Bali Land Tour Package itinerary
ARRIVAL IN BALI – HOTEL TRANSFER
Once arrival in Bali airport, our driver will paging your name, warmest welcome from BaliMagicTour.com team who will be ready to escort on your Holiday in Bali.
- Once arrival in Bali, meet and greet by our driver and transfer to hotel, free and easy.
BARONG DANCE & KINTAMANI VOLCANO – UBUD TOUR (with Lunch)
Departure: 08.00 | Tour Duration: 10 – 11 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from your hotel.
- 09.30 – 10.30: Visit Batubulan village to Watching Barong & Keris Dance with Mahabrata Indian Story (Telling about fighting of Good & Bad)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk village; The center of Gold & silver smith with Balinese style jewellery.
- 12.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall (we will not walk down to river side, just stop from nice spot for picture photo shoot)
- 12.30 – Visit Mas Village; The center of Bali’s Wood Carving with fines art works.
- 14.00 – Visit Kintamani; Enjoy the dramatic view of Batur Volcano overlooks its Crater Lake Batur while enjoy your buffet lunch at Local restaurant (Indonesian Buffet Food, Tea& coffee includes)
- 15.30 – Visit Tampak Siring Tirta Empul; Holly spring Temple with beautiful water fountain which is belief has curative and magic power by Balinese Hindu.
- 16.15 – Visit Tegalalang; short stop at side of the street to see beautiful Ceking – Tegalalang rice terraces view.
- 17.00 – Visit Ubud Center; Browse around Ubud art market + Ubud Palace.
- 18.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
WATER SPORT, ULUWATU TEMPLE & KECAK DINNER TOUR (with Light Lunch + Dinner)
Departure: 09.00 | Tour Duration: 11 – 12 Hours
- 09.00 – Depart from your hotel.
- 10.00 – Visit Tanjung Benoa Beach; We will take you to Turtle Conservation by Glass Bottom Boat, feed the fish from the boat and Also we provide you Banana Boat ride. Please bring extra dry cloth and changes. If you want add other water sport game like Parasailing, jet ski, fly fish, ocean walker, diving etc, that will be on personal extra charge.
- 13.00 – Light lunch & soft drink will be served at Water sport cafe.
- 14.30 – Visit Pandawa beach; a booming tourist Object with beautiful beach view and see the statue of Pandawa.
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu cliff temple with Indian Ocean View + See some monkeys around the Temple.
- 18.00 – 19.00 : Watching Kecak & Fire Dance (Ramayana Story) at Open stage near The Temple, while See sunset if no cloud on the sky.
- 20.00 – Visit Jimbaran bay, Having Dinner with set Menu BBQ seafood dinner on the white sand table set up.
- 21.00 – After dinner, transfer back to your hotel.
AMAZING BEDUGUL & TANAH LOT – NATURAL BEAUTY TOUR (with Lunch)
Departure: 07.00 – 07.30 | Tour Duration: 10 – 12 Hours
- 07.00 -07.30 – Depart from your hotel.
- 09.00 – Visit TAMAN AYUN; The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom from 1634 and consider as the most beautiful Temple in Bali.
- 11.00 – Visit BALI HANDARA GATE; Instagrammable Photo spot at the front Gate of Bali Handara Golf Course at the Mountain Area, cool and breeze.
- 11.30 – Visit WANAGIRI HILL; Another instagrammable photo shoot with Lake Buyan View, Mountain view, prepare your camera for your nice photo memory.
- 12.30 – Visit ULUN DHANU ”Lake Temple” Famous Temple in the Lake of Bratan, beautiful Towering pagoda with Lake & Mountain View. Cool and Breezing.
- 13.30 – Lunch will be served at Local restaurant (Coffee & Tea served on the lunch)
- 14.15 – Visit Candi Kuning Market; short stop to know about local fruits and vegetable market, please your camera for photo shoot.
- 15.00 – Visit JATILUWIH Rice Terraces; World of heritage from UNESCO with tremendous wide rice terraces view
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple; Most famous Sea Temple at Braban beach with Indian Ocean View. In good conditions, marvelous sunset can be seen from this Temple.
- 18.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
GATE OF HEAVEN & EAST BALI TOUR (with Lunch)
Departure: 08.00 | Tour Duration: 09 – 10 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from your hotel.
- 09.00 – Visit Kertha Gosa; The Royal Court of justice from 17th century with Heroic story from 28 April 1908.
- 10.15 – Visit Goa Lawah Temple; Unique Temple with Cave and Bat and known as Bat Cave Temple.
- 11.30 – Drive via Candidasa; Old resort at east of Bali with many Hotel, losmen, homestay and villa. We may take short stop near Ponds of Candidasa.
- 12.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga; The royal Poll of Karangasem Kingdom, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem Agung in 1946. Tirta Gangga comes from the word “Tirta” which means holy water and the word “Gangga” which is the name of a holy river in India.
- 13.30 – Lunch at Local restaurant with Indonesian food.
- 15.00 – Visit Lempuyang Temple; Instagrammable photo shoot at The Gate of Heaven is one of the best spot in Bali with Mount Agung background. On busy day, long queue to have picture at The GAVE OF HEAVEN.
- 17.00- Transfer back to hotel.
TOUR OF DENPASAR CITY & BADUNG MARKET (with Lunch)
Departure: 08.00 | Tour Duration: 07 – 08 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from your hotel.
- 08.40 – Visit Pasar Badung; Traditional market of Badung, built in 1977 and known as the biggest Market in Bali, See how the local selling and buying with bargaining system.
- 10.00 – Visit Puputan Badung Square; The Public Square of Badung where local socialize with other, and have great Heroic story of Puputan War between Dutch and Badung King (I Gusti Ngurah Made Agung Denpasar) in 20 September 1906.
- 10.30 – Visit Museum Bali; History of the Bali Museum The Bali Museum was first conceived by W. F. J. Kroon in 1909-1913, an Assistant Resident of Bali in Denpasar. He has the idea after getting enlightenment from Th. A. Resink about cultural preservation, so you want to do something to protect the cultural heritage objects. The realization of this idea was the establishment of the Arca Building in 1910, which was architected by I Gusti Ketut Kandel from Banjar Abasan and I Gusti Ketut Rai from Banjar Belong, and a German architect named Curt Grundler who was then in Bali as a research tourist. Kroon then ordered to make plans together with the traditional Balinese builders, or often referred to as the undagi. The Kings from four regencies in Bali as part of the kingdom in Indonesia namely Buleleng, Tabanan, Badung and Karangasem provided financial support and project materials.The history of the Bali Museum records its inauguration on 8 December 1932 and is managed by the Bali Museum Foundation.
- 11.45 – Visit Bajra Sandhi Monument: Bajra Sandhi Museum or better known as the Bajra Sandhi monument is a monument that symbolizes the struggle of the Balinese people located in Renon, Denpasar, Bali. The monument which occupies a land of 13.8 hectares with a building area of 4900 meters was designed by Ir. Ida Gede in 1981. Construction of the monument began in 1987 on the initiative of the former Governor of Bali, Ida Bagus Mantra. On June 14, 2003, a new monument was inaugurated by President Megawati Soekarno Putri.
- 13.00-13.30 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 – 15.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
- Free time at your hotel, we will transfer to airport for your flight back home.
3 hours prior flight departure, we should be ready at the airport.
International Airport tax IDR 225,000/person (please make sure if airport tax included in your flight ticket).
Thank you for joining our 5 Days Bali Land tour package. Have a nice flight and Good Bye.
REMARKS : Tour program can adjust subject on your Arrival & departure time!!!
Places of interest and Attractions of This Tour
BLT-105 : 7 Days Bali Land Tour Package 2020
👇 Special Price 👇
Adult: USD 275 / person
* minimum 2 persons
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Hotel pick up with fully air-conditioned private car.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Ticket performance
- Turtle island visit with Glass Bottom Boat
- Banana Boat ride.
- Meals as per tour itinerary .
- Mineral water during tour
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
- Air ticket, Airport tax
- Phone call
- Mini bar, Drinks
- Tips for driver-Guide
- and other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum 2 adult is required to join this tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Child from 3- 11 years with 50% off.
- Infant 1-2 years is FREE.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card with 3% extra charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- Get special rate if you book with GROUP BOOKING.
- For Group Booking. we need 50% deposit.
- Fill The Booking Form below and make sure you put correct and valid email address, so we can reply after received your booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already choose hotel, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Happy Holiday with Bali Magic Tour.
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.