BHT-02: Horse Riding with Tanah Lot Temple Bali Tour 2020
Horse riding with Tanah Lot Temple Bali tour for your best Bali Land tour
Horse riding with Tanah Lot Temple Bali Tour is great combination for your best Bali land tour, this tour will take you experience the Bali horse ride trip at Saba Bay then combining by visiting the Royal Family Temple of Pura Taman Ayun dating from 1634, then visiting the local spices garden where you can try some coffee, ginger etc and ended at Tanah Lot Temple for witness the awesome Sea Temple with a chance for marvelous sunset.
Show Tour Highlight »»»
- SABA BAY HORSE RIDING: Welcome to Saba Bay Stables, after a full brief and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you will join for the the memorable horse riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach. Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading out onto the wide sandy beach. In the distance is Nusa Penida Island and beyond on a clear day you will also see the silhouette of the great volcano of Mount Gunung Agung. Enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantations where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive. Also are many species of birds and a special temple dedicated to the annual rice harvest
- Bali Spices Garden: walk into the the peacefully spices garden, You”ll see the local tropical spices plantation like coffee, clove, cocoa, vanilla etc and also witness the local people making coffee in traditional way, you also may try some coffee, tea, ginger and others local product made in here.
- Taman Ayun Temple: One of the most beautiful Temple in Bali with amazing Pagoda view, the Temple was build in 1634 by Mengwi Kingdom and this Temple is consider as the second biggest Temple in Bali. The Temple derived form words of Taman means: Garden and Ayun means : Beautiful, indeed this Temple are surrounded by beautiful Garden and wide ponds.
- Tanah Lot Temple: The Famous Sea Temple which is stand on the rocky land at the coastlips of Braban beach, the Temple are visit by a thousands of visitor in a day, take your time to get the best spot for pictures and witness the marvelous sunset above the Indian Ocean.
Go to 👉 Tour time estimation
BHT-02 Bali Horse Riding + Tanah Lot Temple tour time estimation (tour run down)
Departure: 08.00 – 08.15 | Tour Duration: 08 – 10 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 09.15 – Arrive at Saba Stable and registration.
- 09.30 – Outfit the equipment and safety talk
- 09.45 – Start riding the horse
- 11.15 – Finish Riding and get refreshment
- 11.30 – Start the tour
- 12.30 – Having Indonesian Buffet Lunch (local restaurant, on personal account).
- 13.30 – Visit Taman Ayun The Royal Family Temple.
- 14.30 – Visit Bali Spices garden.
- 16.00 – Visit Tanah Lot.
- 17.00 – Transfer back to Hotel.
Places of interest and Attractions of This Combination Tour
BHT-02 : Bali Horse Riding with Tanah Lot Temple Tour
👇 Special Price 👇
Adult: USD 85 / person
Child (5-12 yo): USD 75 /person
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- English Driver guide-sightseeing
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Ticket for 1,5 hours horse riding.
- Professional & Experience groom.
- International standard safety equipment.
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
- Personal expenses
What to Bring:
- Swim wear or short,
- River shoes or slippers
- Dry cloths, towel,
- Sun block, sun glasses
- Small camera, insect repellent
- and some cash for drink and souvenir.
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- For single traveler with additional charge 50%
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card (Visa/Master card card) with 3% extra charge.
- Payment by Online Paypal with 4% extra charge.
- Get special price for group booking
- Cancellation: If our driver has reach your hotel, we apply 100% cancellation charge.
- Fill The Booking Form below and make sure you put correct and valid email address, so we can reply after received your booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already choose hotel, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Happy Holiday with Bali Magic Tour.
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.