BLT-102: Magnificent 4 Days Bali Land Tour Package 2020
4 Days Bali Land Tour is the finest paradise island holiday package. Bali is referred to as a paradise, but not for nothing.
Bali stands out as one of the most visited islands in an archipelago of Indonesian islands. Although many people are visiting, somewhere around the island there is always a place that can offer you a peaceful experience.
The main attraction of Bali has always been the combination of the Balinese hospitality with the eye-satisfactory panorama, which is infused with the rich cultural pool this island offers.
Our Balinese trip includes the Uluwatu Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Art Villages, The Tegalalang & Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Kintamani Volcano, the Ulun Danu Temple, the Tanah Lot Temple, and much more.
You can also enjoy comfortable hotel lodging in Kuta, the amazing beach, shopping center, nightlife, bars, pubs and shopping malls in the southern part of Bali.
Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle transfers, specialist and skilled Balinese driver services will help you from your arrival until you leave Bali. All admission charges, meals and taxes are included.
Show TOUR DESCRIPTION »»»
Day 01 – ARRIVAL IN BALI – ULUWATU TEMPLE & KECAK DINNER TOUR (with Dinner)
Expected noon Arrival in Bali, we will adjust the program subject on your arrival time and time meeting with our driver after pass immigration and custom. ( Our driver will paging your name at the exit meeting point)
Welcome to Bali–a dream island of the world traveler! When you arrive at Denpasar Airport, our representative will help you with your transportation to your hotel in Bali.
After check in, we will bring you to the Uluwatu Temple or to the unbelievable Bali Cliff of Pura Luhur Uluwatu.
The distinguishing structure, set upon a cliff, is 229 feet (70 m) above the crashing Indian Ocean and offers a perfect background for memorable pictures.
Uluwatu Temple is of specific religious importance: the pilgrim Dhang Hyang Dwijendra established in the 15th century the present type of Hindu-Dharma.
He lived here his last days. It is thought that while on this site he achieved “moksa,” or unity with God.
On the front is a tiny forest, hundreds of monkeys live here. It is thought that they guard the temple against bad influences.
The serpentine road to the temple is strengthened on the cliff side by concrete walls. It requires about an hour to get from one end to the other, as several fenced points stop along the manner.
The views up against the rocks from the bottom of the water and the ocean horizon are noteworthy.
While you are also able to watch Bali’s most popular dance, Kecak and Fire Dance is a fascinating traditional Balinese art performance, which also takes place, the’ monkey chant and fire dance’ for its occasional use of fire as an advocate centerpiece.
Kecak and Fire Dance are distinctive because they have no other musical backgrowth or accompaniment, except the singing by male dancers, and in most of the performance they sing a polyrhythmical “keh-chack.”
The story of Kecak comes from the Hindu epic of Ramayana and is often a site of almost every Balinese arts and culture.
At the end of the day head to Jimbaran Beach and Bali’s South-West Coast is home to the renowned Jimbaran Bay.
The beach is component of the tight isthmus that connects the Bali islandt with Peninsula Bukit. Jimbaran’s beach and bay offer tiny, isolated regions.
The peace and quiet you can discover can be a ideal antidote to a globe of stress.
The land slopes off the beach, showing exclusive celebrities. Some of them are concealed under a canopy of leafy cocoon palm trees.
In addition to the home of luxury hotels, Jimbaran is famous for its seafood and romantic dining space.
Is the time for you to have an unforgettable dinner at the white sandy beach set up table.
Enjoy a delicious range of fresh seafood–including crawnfish, almonds, grilled fish and calamar–and a sauce of Indonesian chili, vegetable, rice and sambal.
More to follow.
Go to 👉 Tour time estimation
BLT-102 Magnificent 4 Days Bali Land Tour Package itinerary
ARRIVAL IN BALI – ULUWATU TEMPLE & KECAK DINNER TOUR (with Dinner)
If your flight arrived in the morning or late noon, please advise us, tour program can be customized based on your arrival time in Bali Ngurah Rai Airport.
Departure: 13.00 | Tour Duration: 06 – 08 Hours
- 13.00 – 14.00 – Arrival in Bali, Welcome and direct join on the tour. (if your flight arrived at Morning, we may drop to hotel to keep your luggage, and next join on our tour.
- 16.30 – Visit Uluwatu cliff temple with Indian Ocean View + See some monkeys around the Temple.
- 18.00 – 19.00 : Watching Kecak & Fire Dance (Ramayana Story) at Open stage near The Temple, while See sunset if no cloud on the sky.
- 20.00 – Visit Jimbaran bay, Having Dinner with set Menu BBQ seafood dinner.
- 21.00 – After dinner, transfer back to your hotel.
BARONG DANCE & KINTAMANI VOLCANO – UBUD TOUR (with Lunch)
Departure: 08.00 | Tour Duration: 10 – 11 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from your hotel.
- 09.30 – 10.30: Visit Batubulan village to Watching Barong & Keris Dance with Mahabrata Indian Story (Telling about fighting of Good & Bad)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk village; The center of Gold & silver smith with Balinese style jewellery.
- 12.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall (we will not walk down to river side, just stop from nice spot for picture photo shoot)
- 12.30 – Visit Mas Village; The center of Bali’s Wood Carving with fines art works.
- 14.00 – Visit Kintamani; Enjoy the dramatic view of Batur Volcano overlooks its Crater Lake Batur while enjoy your buffet lunch at Local restaurant (Indonesian Buffet Food, Tea& coffee includes)
- 15.30 – Visit Tampak Siring Tirta Empul; Holly spring Temple with beautiful water fountain which is belief has curative and magic power by Balinese Hindu.
- 16.15 – Visit Tegalalang; short stop at side of the street to see beautiful Ceking – Tegalalang rice terrace view.
- 17.00 – Visit Ubud Center; Browse around Ubud art market + Ubud Palace.
- 18.00 – Transfer back to hotel.
AMAZING BEDUGUL & TANAH LOT – NATURAL BEAUTY TOUR (with Lunch)
Departure: 07.00 – 07.30 | Tour Duration: 10 – 12 Hours
- 07.00 -07.30 – Depart from your hotel.
- 09.00 – Visit TAMAN AYUN; The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom from 1634 and consider as the most beautiful Temple in Bali.
- 11.00 – Visit BALI HANDARA GATE; Instagrammable Photo spot at the front Gate of Bali Handara Golf Course at the Mountain Area, cool and breeze.
- 11.30 – Visit WANAGIRI HILL; Another instagrammable photo shoot with Lake Buyan View, Mountain view, prepare your camera for your nice photo memory.
- 12.30 – Visit ULUN DHANU ”Lake Temple” Famous Temple in the Lake of Bratan, beautiful Towering pagoda with Lake & Mountain View. Cool and Breezing.
- 13.30 – Lunch will be served at Local restaurant (Coffee & Tea served on the lunch)
- 14.15 – Visit Candi Kuning Market; short stop to know about local fruits and vegetable market, please your camera for photo shoot.
- 15.00 – Visit JATILUWIH Rice Terraces; World of heritage from UNESCO with tremendous wide rice terraces view
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple; Most famous Sea Temple at Braban beach with Indian Ocean View. In good conditions, marvelous sunset can be seen from this Temple.
- 18.30 – Transfer back to hotel.
TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
- Free time at your hotel, we will transfer to airport for your flight back home.
3 hours prior flight departure, we should be ready at the airport.
International Airport tax IDR 225,000/person (please make sure if airport tax included in your flight ticket).
Thank you for joining our 4 Days Bali Land tour package. Have a nice flight and Good Bye.
REMARKS : Tour program can adjust subject on your Arrival & departure time!!!
Places of interest and Attractions of This Tour
BLT-102 : 4 Days Bali Land Tour Package 2020
👇 Special Price 👇
Adult: USD 145 / person
* minimum 2 persons
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Hotel pick up with fully air-conditioned private car.
- English speaking driver.
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Ticket performance
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Mineral water during tour
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax.
- Air ticket, Airport tax
- Phone call
- Mini bar, Drinks
- Tips for driver-Guide
- and other personal expenses
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum 2 adult is required to join this tour.
- For single traveler additional 50% charge.
- Child from 3- 11 years with 50% off.
- Infant 1-2 years is FREE.
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card with 3% extra charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just you and your companion.
- Get special rate if you book with GROUP BOOKING.
- For Group Booking. we need 50% deposit.
- Fill The Booking Form below and make sure you put correct and valid email address, so we can reply after received your booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already choose hotel, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Happy Holiday with Bali Magic Tour.
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.